* If you missed the Sunday, August 4, 2019 Fellowship Hour when the cookbook committee hosted and had everyone share recipes from Appetizers and Desserts in our new cookbook, YOU MISSED OUT! However, it isn't too late to enjoy recipes from the cookbook that were labeled with the recipe name and page in the book.
* The Cookbook Committee thanks everyone who made the Church Fellowship last Sunday such a success. All the contributions were so good, there was hardly anything left to clean up besides the serving dishes!
* Again, if you have a recipe to add or correct, please give a copy to anyone on the Cookbook Committee. We will be issuing an addendum that can be easily inserted into the current book.
* Thanks again, and stay tuned for the Fall Pot Luck that will feature a broader selection of recipes from Loaves and Fishes!
* Thank you.
Enjoy the photos of the event on March 15th...be sure and scroll over the thumbnails!
NOTE: When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected.
* The congregation enjoyed the preaching, and singing, of the Rev. Bryan McFarland, Salem Presbytery's Associate Presbyter for the East Neighborhood, Hunger Action Advocate, and Communications Coordinator. Bryan is a 1983 graduate of Maryville College and a 1987 alumnus of Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
* Open the attached thumbnail photographs to see more pictures from the Fellowship time which followed worship.
Did you know? When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected. Enjoy!
Open to view photographs from the Shrove Tuesday Dinner in the NJPC Fellowship Hall on March 5th.
The Joy Gift covered dish has been POSTPONED until Dec. 16th.
MJPC welcomed three new members during morning worship service on this date and enjoyed cake in their honor at the family fellowship hour afterwards...
Pictured (L to R) are Ron Foreman, Jeanne Foreman and Donna McCracken Hines.
The Easter Cantata program, At The Ninth Hour, words by Tom Long and music by Allen Pote, was held on April 8, 2018 @ 3:00 PM. The program which can be opened and viewed in a video file is available by clicking here.