* During Fellowship Hour this date, the MJPC members were treated to a celebration to honor Callie Powell's birthday, her graduation from ACHS and the beginning of her new adventure, i.e., her August departure to Western Carolina and the beginning of a college career.
* Congratulations Callie!
On a date 50 years ago, Bill and Jeannette came to MJPC where Reverend Smith agreed to perform the marriage for the young couple as they weren't of the minimum age to wed in Tennessee.
* Following worship on May 1st, a reception was held during our Fellowship hour after which a ceremony was held where Bill and Jeannette renewed their marriage vows with Pastor Will Heyward officiating.
* Congratulations to the "newlyweds!"
* Bill and Jeannette Fuller renewing their marriage vows 50 years after they wed at MJPC in 1966.
* Scroll over the thumbnail photographs at the right to see pictures from the ceremony on May 1st at MJPC as well as the reception during our Fellowship hour after worship.
The MJPC family celebrated with confirmands Mahaley Cronk, Athena Estes and Samuel Tsolis along with Ella McCutchen who was also baptized this day during the worship service.
* The Ashe County Video Crew (ACVC) is a group of teens who meet to produce video shorts for fun and for community projects. We are jointly sponsored by the Mt. Jefferson Presbyterian Church and 4-H.
* Open the Photo Gallery to view videos produced by the ACVC in 2015.
* Open the below file to read/learn more about the ACVC.
* An Our State Magazine piece highlights MJPC's Lee and Mannon Eldreth and what they cherish, the connections made during Christmas.
* Kudos to Lee's Trees and Lee and Mannon for a heartwarming video story about the season.