* Open and view the photographs to the right as well as in the thumbnail sketches to see photographs from this morning's fellowship hour after church to honor the service of Savannah Rountree.
* Following her visit next week to Montreat with our youth, Savannah will be leaving the area to attend graduate school in Chicago.
* Thanks Savannah for your service and best wishes in your future endeavors.
* Mount Jefferson Presbyterian Church members who use Chrome as their default web browser may be frustrated when the RSS link on the News and Events page doesn't yield the intended results.
* Click on the below link for a "fix" which our web host, Ric Kolseth has recommended to enable you to fully utilize the RSS link.
The PAIN Youth assisted Esmerelda in presenting today's Children's Sermon...check it out below!
* The ASU Treble Choir under the direction of Dr. Priscilla Porterfield, with pianist Ms. Elizabeth Hill were guests of MJPC and provided two numbers by David Guion, arr. John Jacob Niles for the offertory: At the Cry of the First Bird and The Hebrew Children on March 2, 2014.
* Thanks to Dr. Porterfield and the ASU Treble Choir for sharing with our congregation during worship.
* This is the second number performed by the ASU Treble Choir.
* The Fellowship Committee will start supplying paper goods & drinks for fellowship after the worship service, in an effort to get more people to sign up to host fellowship in 2014.
* All you will need to do is bring the munchies (and remember, please keep it simple!)
* Please sign up to host fellowship by checking the list on the board next to the water cooler & signing up for a Sunday!
Reverend Will Heyward, accompanied by Evans Leslie, Secretary for the session, installed the Elders for the class of 2016 - pictured (l to r) Steve Murphree, Karen Mullinax and Charles Young.