MJPC has a new means of communication with the congregation called Skylines Call Tree.
The Call Tree lets us record a voice message, and then Call Tree will call each person & play the recorded message. We can also send a text to your cell phone if you would rather get messages that way!
We will still be using emails to get info out to the congregation...having Call Tree simply gives us additional communication options from which to choose when we need to get info to you ASAP.
Now, YOU need to contact Doris Facsko, Church Secretary, to provide input as to how you will want to be informed using this new service. Don't delay!
* We're pleased to welcome Mike back to MJPC for this mornings worship service, April 7, 2013.
* Mike and his family will be moving to Wynne, Arkansas where he will begin his ministry as Pastor. Best wishes, Mike!
* Enjoy the YouTube video of Mike's sermon, "Doubting Thomas," below.
* The MJPC congregation was treated to a Winter Music Fest following church on January 28th...there were musical numbers by several persons to entertain the church including Al Farthing and Dick McPhatter (shown upper right), the children puppeteers with a rendition of the Bill Gaither Trio's "I Am a Promise" (bottom right), Sabrina Oliver and her brother Tim, Eric Thomas and Kathy Thomas.
* See a “special” performance by Iris Morphew which only Iris can do!
* In addition to the pictures (shown top and bottom right) open the thumbnail photographs to see more of the performers.
Click on the image (right) to see a full size flyer...print one out for your refrigerator!
Join us in the parlor...We’ll get you started on a project (several of us are working on simple beanies for newborns or cancer survivors), or bring your own project.
The 2017 Advent Labyrinth is now available on the MJPC front porch...
* A labyrinth is a reflective walk through a guided path. The path is similar to a maze except that the labyrinth has only one path to follow. That path leads you to the center.
* Again this year, our Advent labyrinth invites you to take a moment during the busy holiday season to reflect and prepare your heart and mind to follow the way of Christ.
* The labyrinth is set up outside on the front porch of our church and it will be available for use throughout the days and evenings of Advent anytime you want to come.